200hr Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, includes both theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. It encourages and motivates students to do a self enquiry and start looking for answers within. It is an intense teaching training course, where you will be shaped as a prominent yoga teacher and also given responsibilty to share this sacred knowledge to the next generation. And mean while understanding more about our own existance.
Yoga in the Holy City of India
"Hṛṣīkeśa" is a name of Vishnu that means ‘lord of the senses’. The root words Hrishik and ish join together to make Hrishikesh. Hrishik means Senses and ish means master or Lord. Hence the word means Lord of Senses or Lord Vishnu. The place gets its name after Lord Vishnu who appeared to ‘Raibhya Rishi’,as a result of his tapasya (austerities), as Lord Hrishikesh.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - April 2020Price : 850$
DATES : 4th May - 30th May Reserve Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - May 2019Price : 850$
DATES : 4th July - 30th July Reserve Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - June 2020Price : 850$
DATES : 4th August - 30th August Reserve Now
Our daily schedule
Look for Magic in our Daily Routine
|Start Time||End Time||Dialy Schedule|
|05:45 AM||06:00 AM||Wake up and Ayurvedic tea|
|06:15 AM||07:45 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|08:00 AM||09:00 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM||10:30 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM||12:00 PM||Philosophy|
|12:00 PM||01:00 PM||Alignment/Teaching Methodology|
|01:00 PM||03:00 PM||Lunch|
|03:15 PM||04:15 PM||Mudras/Ayurveda/Chair Yoga/Laughing|
|04:30 PM||06:00 PM||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|06:15 PM||07:15 PM||Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Bhakti Yoga|
year of experience
What We Offer
Combination of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga Culture of Asana practice started as Hatha Yoga Tradition, since then it has crossed a long way to reach to the modern versions of Shri BKS lyengar and Sri K Pattabhi Jois styles of Yoga These two are the pillars of the Modern form of yoga, where one talks about the precise alignment and the other one talks about the flow. We as the practitioners of Yoga requires both, where alignment is the perquisite to experience the ultimate stilness of Mind and body, at the same time flow is equally important and ultimate our life for its required in expressions and its ability to flow even in the odds of life. These two streams of Yoga studies are the basis of Modern Yoga we know now Days, and Asana sessions at Pankaj Yogpeeth are perfectly balanced between these two streams of study and also under the light
What We Expect From Students
- ★ Students should maintain proper discipline and decorum in the school environment..
- ★ No alcohol, meat or smoking allowed on the campus .
- ★ Students should abstain from the intake of intoxicants during the course.
- ★ An attendance of 85% Is mandatory for the successful completion of the yoga alliance certificate.
- ★ Any misbehavior during the course in the campus or in classes will lead to a point of cancellation of your certificate even forceful abandonment from the campus.
- ★ In case of any emergency, if a student needs to leave the course halfway, his/her money will not be reimbursed, however, he/she can attend the same course, at the same location at a different time with the permission of the organizers.
- ★ A non-refundable fee of $200 will be charged to book a seat for one time before the course.
- ★ The school does not provide health insurance any damage covering during the course.
- ★ A student will be responsible for his or her own wellbeing and must communicate his/her special needs and follow teachers advice to avoid injuries.
- ★ The time table will be provided during the orientation and must be adhered to by all and sundry.
HOW TO REACH US IN RISHIKESH?
Reach Delhi International Airport or you can also take a direct flight till Dehradun Jolly airport. Delhi is 242 km while Dehradun is only around 15 km from Rishikesh.
You can also prefer a train from Delhi for Haridwar which is 25 km away from Rishikesh. Haridwar is linked to many major cities in India. From Haridwar you can hire a taxi or we can also send our taxi to receive you on request in advance. The taxi charges from Haridwar to Rishikesh will be 20 dollars.
From Delhi Airport you can hire a taxi or if requested we can also send a cab/taxi to receive you at the airport, the cost of which will be 80 dollars. We can also receive you at the Dehradun Jolly airport, with the prior request. For receiving from Jolly airport the cost will be 20 dollars. You can also reach Rishikesh by bus from Interstate Bus Terminus at Delhi. Take a Volvo or any luxurious coaches from Delhi to Rishikesh, but bus journey could be very tiring. We can also send our taxi to receive you from Bus terminus or you can also hire an auto-rickshaw for Lakshman Juhla but then you have to walk across the Juhla till the School premises.
School offers taxi pick up from all the airports, railway stations, and bus stations at additional cost.